This boy got squished in Door County, Wisconsin but wound up canonized in this Catholic shrine. The title is an homage to a favorite montage artist, Barry Kite, of aberrantart.com. His caustic “Test of Faith” hangs above my bed.
Open the door and lift the telephone receiver to illuminate the interior. Don’t forget to ring its bell.
1. Telephone: Stromberg-Carlson, circa 1930.
2. Matches: Villa Rigacci, Reggello, Italy.
3. Rosary: Vatican, Rome, Italy.
4. Holy water: Jasna Góra Monastery of the Black Madonna, Czestochowa, Poland.
5. Infant of Prague: Prague, Czech Republic.
6. Magi: Nativity scene, Chicago, Illinois, 1963.